Updated Services Schedule and Worship at Home
- Sunday morning Bible classes at 9:30 a.m. at the building
- Sunday worship services will continue in person and will also be live-streamed via YouTube at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. The sermon will also be interpreted in person and live-streamed for those in the ASL community at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. The YouTube channel also has recorded sermons (dating back to March 12, 2020), and several playlists of a cappella singing and also hymns with ASL interpretation. If you have ANY needs please let one of the Elders know, and we will do what we can to fill that need.
- Monday morning Bible class at 10:00 a.m. at the building
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. – Adults (contact Earl Ash)
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. – Ladies (contact Joyce Miles); classes have been suspended for the summer and will resume in September 2021
- Fridays at 7:00 p.m. – Teens (contact Kwesi Corn) (note the change of day)
In the love of Christ,
Your EldersCongregational Meal and Birthday Celebration (1st Sunday) – The fellowship meals and birthday celebration have resumed.The meals will be quarterly (February, May, August, and November) on the 1st Sunday of the month. Plan to attend with your family, bring your favorite dish or beverage, and clelebrate the birthdays in the congregation. We are still in need of a host family for the November meal. If you and your family or friends would like to host a meal, please sign up on the bulletin board as we will celebrate the November, December, and January birthdays. Thank you to the Shovestull family for hosting the August Congregational Meal and Birthday Celebration. Thank you to those who attended and brought food. It was great to celebrate together! Men’s Retreat – Save the date! The West Side Men’s Retreat will be held on October 1 and 2 at Camp CHOF in Dalton, Ohio. The guest speaker will be Mike Johnson of Richmond, Kentucky. The men, young men, and boys are encouraged to attend this dynamic event. Join us for fellowship, food, fun, and outstanding spiritual lessons. See Paul Couch or Earl Ash for details! Brother’s Keeper – Brother’s Keeper will resume on Saturday, October 9, 2021. The breakfast meetings will meet quarterly on the second Saturday (October, January, April, and July). The men and boys of the congregation are invited to join together to discuss individual needs, congregational matters, and have a devotional. Plan to join us for coffee and donuts at 9:00 a.m. when these events resume!