Updated Services Schedule and Worship at Home
- Sunday morning Bible classes at 9:30 a.m. at the building
- Sunday worship services will continue in person and will also be live-streamed via YouTube at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. The sermon will also be interpreted in person and live-streamed for those in the ASL community at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. The YouTube channel also has recorded sermons (dating back to March 12, 2020), and several playlists of a cappella singing and also hymns with ASL interpretation. If you have ANY needs please let one of the Elders know, and we will do what we can to fill that need.
- Monday morning Bible class at 10:00 a.m. at the building
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. – Adults (contact Earl Ash)
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. – Ladies (contact Cookie Boon)
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th Saturdays at 7:00 p.m. – Teens (contact Kwesi Corn)
In the love of Christ,
Brother’s Keeper – Brother’s Keeper will resume on Saturday, January 8, 2021. The breakfast meetings will meet quarterly on the second Saturday (October, January, April, and July). The men and boys of the congregation are invited to join together to discuss individual needs, congregational matters, and have a devotional. Plan to join us for coffee and donuts at 9:00 a.m. when these events resume!Thank you – Our thanks go out to Gary Redford for doing some much-needed painting on the entryway outside. Thank you, Gary! Congregational Meal and Birthday Celebration (1st Sunday) – The fellowship meals and birthday celebration have resumed.The meals will be quarterly (February, May, August, and November) on the 1st Sunday of the month. Plan to attend with your family, bring your favorite dish or beverage, and clelebrate the birthdays in the congregation. If you and your family or friends would like to host a meal, please sign up on the bulletin board. Join us on November 14 after the morning services! Thank you to the Shovestull family for hosting the August Congregational Meal and Birthday Celebration. Thank you to those who attended and brought food. It was great to celebrate together! Men’s Retreat – Thank you to those who attended the West Side Men’s Retreat held on October 1 and 2 at Camp CHOF in Dalton, Ohio. The guest speaker was Mike Johnson of Richmond, Kentucky. The men enjoyed uplifting lessons and great times of fellowship together. Thanks go out to Earl Ash for organizing the event and to Tom Brock for leading the singing.