We invite you to join us for worship and Bible study.
Wear what makes you comfortable. You’ll see anything from jeans to suits and ties. No matter what, you are welcome!
Updated Services Schedule and Worship at Home –
- Sunday morning Bible classes will resume on June 6, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. at the building.
- Sunday worship services will continue in person and will also be live-streamed via YouTube at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. The sermon will also be live-streamed for those in the ASL community at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings. The YouTube channel also has recorded sermons (dating back to March 12, 2020), and several playlists of a cappella singing and also hymns with ASL interpretation. If you have ANY needs please let one of the Elders know, and we will do what we can to fill that need.
In addition, to the Bible class and worship service on Sunday mornings, please join us for the following Bible classes being taught via Zoom:
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. – Adults (contact Earl Ash)
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. – Ladies (contact Joyce Miles); classes have been suspended for the summer and will resume in September 2021
- Fridays at 7:00 p.m. – Teens (contact Kwesi Corn) (note the change of day)
Beginning in September, small groups at the building will resume on Monday (September 13) and Wednesday (September 15) at 10:00 a.m. Earl will teach the weekly Monday sessions, and Mike will teach the weekly Wednesday sessions.
We are a congregation of the Lord’s children unified together as brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. Would you like to know more about what to expect when you visit us?
Photo supplied by Freely. Thank you!